Stretching your space with a removable wall
Sometimes you just need more room. And when that happens, you have a few options. You could move into a bigger place… but who wants to do that in this economy? Or you could build an add-on, but that’s not even an option if you’re renting. Luckily, there’s a third option-the removable wall.
Call us now at (718)366-0665 to find out how we can help you stretch your existing space as far as it will go! Why go with a removable wall?
So what are the advantages of a removable wall? Well, when you use them you benefit because:
- They aren’t permanent – Building a new wall or adding on to your home is a big commitment. Once it’s done, it’s done. What happens if you later change your mind? When you add a removable wall to your space, there’s no need to worry.
- They don’t violate most leases – Your landlord probably isn’t going to let you add a new bedroom in your leased space. However, he likely could care less if you add a removable wall. Why? Because you can take it down when you go, leaving your apartment in its original condition.
- They offer a cheaper alternative – Let’s face it. Adding on to your home is expensive. There are demolition costs, materials costs, and more. Not to mention how long the job will take you. Instead, why not spend a fraction of the price and quickly install a removable wall?
What can a removable wall do for your space?
One of the great things about buying a removable wall is its versatility. A removable wall can literally transform your homes in a multitude of ways. For example:
- Create a home office – Can’t concentrate? A removable wall will section off a spot in your home to give you your own office. Create a door and shut out the world as you can get some real work done.
- Finally, have a separate guest room – Embarrassed to have guests over because they have to sleep on your couch? No more! Using a removable wall, you can give your guest their own space with their own bed.
- Make room for a baby – You don’t want your infant sleeping in the same room as you. They need their own nursery. However, you don’t want to spend a fortune moving into a multi-bedroom apartment. So what do you do? Purchase a removable wall and give them a new room… and keep your one bedroom apartment.
- Make you some cash – Or you could think outside the box. Use this opportunity to make some real cash. Create a new room with a removable wall and rent it out. Then you can sit back and relax while someone helps you pay for your dwelling.
Call Room Dividers NY today for your own removable wall
It’s clearly the smartest option for you. Pick up the phone and dial (718)366-0665 and let us help you stretch your space today!